- Shankar kumar, U. Pawar A., Gaonkar, P., Devraj, P. and Ghosh, K. HLA allele associations in idiopathic recurrent spontaneous abortion patients from India. J. Reprod.Sci.2008;19-24.
- Shankarkumar U. Deepak G, Devaraj JP,Aruna P, Uday K. Ghosh,K. HLA-A and HLA-B alleles association Among Psoriasis patients from Mumbai. Indian Jour.Dermat 2011: 56(5):497-500.
- Devraj.J P.,U Shankarkumar, K Ghosh.Increased frequency of HLA-B7 antigen in B27 Negative spondarthritis patients from Mumbai, Western India. British Journal of Biomedical Sciences 2009; 66:1
- Umapathy S, Devaraj J P,Kanjaksha G. HLA-B*07 Alleles in B27 Negative Spondarthritides Patients from Mumbai, Western India. The IUP Journal of Genetics & Evolution: 2011:3:7-14.
- Vandana Pradhan ,Devraj.J.P Heba Dalvi,. Rajadhyaksha.A, Manisha P, Ghosh K.
- Study of PTPN22 1858C/T polymorphism in rheumatoid arthritis patients from Western India: Indian Journal of Rheumatology: 2012;7(3):130-34.
Devraj.J.P. Yeola A., Pradhan V. Rajadhyaksha.A*, Ghosh K., HLA-DRβ1*04 typing by Simple in-house PCR-SSP technique for Rheumatoid Arthritis patients. Rheumatology International: 2013:33(4): 867-870.
- Devraj.J.P. Yeola A., Pradhan V. Manisha P,Rajadhyaksha.A, Ghosh K Distribution of HLA-DRβ1alleles among well characterized Rheumatoid Arthritis patients from Western India. Rheumatology International. 34 (5), 705-708.
- Manoj Kumar, R. Hemalatha, Rajesh Kumar , Ravinder N, J.P. Devraj and et al Epigenetics, Probiotic Metabolites and Colon Cancer Prevention: An Overview of Progress, Opportunities and Challenges. Medical Epigenet 2013;1:60–69.
- Devaraj J.Parasannavar, Anjali Rajyadhaksha, Kanjaksha Ghosh. Role of HLA-B alleles and Clinical presentation of B27 negative Spondarthritides (SpA) patients from Mumbai, Western India. Autoimmune Disease: Volume 2014, http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2014/327315
- P.Pinto., Devraj J P.,S.Shetty.,Kanjaksha Ghosh. The association of HLA-DRB1 and HLA-DQB1 alleles with the development of factor VIII inhibitors in severe hemophilia A patients in India. Tissue antigens 2014. 84 (2), 235-237
- Manoj Kumar, R. Hemalatha, Ravender Nagapal, Birbal Sing, Devaraj Parasannavar, V. Verma et al Probiotic approaches for targeting inflammatory bowel disease: An update on advances and opportunities in managing the disease. Intl. Jr. of Probiotics and Prebiotics. Vol.11, No.3/4, 2016.
- Mamidi RS. Hemalatha R, Anchoju VC, Donugama V, Nallagatla H, Parasannanavar D, Madabushi S, Bhukya T Maternal Vitamin D status and neonatal outcomes among apparently normal pregnant women in South India. Jr. of Obstetrics and Gynecology of India. Ind Journal of Paediatrician-2017 doi: 10.1007/s12098-017-2508-9.